- Demonstrate Knauf standard installation of drywall and ceiling system during practical training.
- To assist the trainees during practical training course
- Demonstrate the application in accordance with current construction techniques and standard.
- Assist in the implementation of various training programs at the Knauf Training Centre that encompass the installation and technical aspects of Knauf products and systems.
- Provide on-site training and supervision support for Knauf key projects covering supervision of systems mock-ups and training of installers.
- In-charge in maintaining the cleanliness of the training center, organizing stocks and inventory of training materials and tool maintenance.
- Preferably knows how to drive and with license
- Location: Quezon City and anywhere in Luzon
- Knauf Academy
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Philippines
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Loading application form