Strategy and Development
- Installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument systems as requested, to include design and Implementation of new control logic
- Apply general knowledge of principles, terms, and practices of instrumentation and automation engineering to support the design and build of safe and reliable operations.
General and Task Management
- Implementation & Compliance of Safety Guidelines, Standard and Safety Culture in all respect. Ensuring Total productive Maintenance and higher level of Reliability/Availability of the plant as per organization’s need.
- Coordinate and provide direct support and delivery of services for operations and maintenance work.
- Execute and support instrumentation and automation engineering standards and deliverables in capital projects and maintenance work.
- Implement, monitor and track audit control mechanisms within area of scope to track performance and provide actionable solutions that contribute to improvements.
- Fault analysis and programming of PLC-based systems with control logic modification if required
- Fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits and various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, Variable Frequency Drives, SEW drives for motion control application and Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Response to all requests from all plant teams
- Work with the operation team to provide programming and configuration expertise to support and optimize production and operation activities
- Instrument failure and the lack of spares
- Incorrect diagnosis of system failures
- Incorrectly installed instrumentation
- Knauf PH - Plant
Knauf PH - Plant
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Philippines
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Loading application form